- Published on Tuesday, July 29, 2008
- Written by Web Editor
Dell MessageOne provides managed services for emergency notification, email continuity, archiving and security to more than 1,000 customers around the world. Dell MessageOne's unique Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) is designed for rapid deployment and immediate realization of benefits for clients.
- October 24, 2008: Dell MessageOne Joins DRJ's Industry Spotlight
News and Articles
- Article: Minnesota Bridge Collapse Puts Emergency Notification to the Test
- News: Building an Effective Communications Infrastructure
- News: The Evolution of Emergency Notification
- Article: Hurricane-Ravaged Businesses Maintain Critical Communications
Case-Studies and Whitepapers
- Whitepapers: Top 10 Actions A CIO Can Take To Prepare For A Hurricane (.PDF)
- Whitepapers: Managing Through a Disaster to Recovery: Updating Your DR Plan to Incorporate the Latest Technologies in Emergency Notification and Crisis Communication (.PDF)
- Whitepapers: Why Email Fails Dell MessageOne Survey of Email Outages (.PDF)
- Whitepapers: Five Essential Considerations For Exchange 2007® Implementations (.PDF)
- Whitepapers: Strategies For The Retention and Deltion of Email (.PDF)
Webinars and Podcasts
Official Website: www.messageone.com
11044 Research Blvd. Building C, 5th floor
Austin, TX 78759
1 Dell Way
Round Rock, TX 78682
Products & Services
AlertFind®: Quickly, securely, and reliably communicate and collaborate with employees to manage through any crisis by harnessing all available communication channels during any disaster, security incident, or crisis.
Email Management Services (EMS™): Reduce the risks of managing email by solving continuity, archiving, and security needs with EMS' integrated suite of on-demand services. Downtime, loss of emails, compliance, legal and financial risks are reduced at a low total cost of ownership.
EMS Modules Include:
- EMS Email Continuity™: A standby email service that ensures your organization always has access to email without downtime or data loss… no matter what happens to your local systems, staff, or infrastructure.
- EMS Enterprise Archive™: The only comprehensive archive solution to provide complete control over retention and deletion policies, Legal Holds, compliance, storage management and e-Discovery without the risks of data loss or downtime.
- EMS Rapid Archive™: Provides complete centralized control over retention and deletion policies, legal holds, compliance and e-Discovery to meet today�s essential archiving requirements including the FRCP rules.
- EMS Email Security™: Best-in-class anti-virus and anti-spam service that automatically analyzes hundreds of thousands of attributes of every message to block unwanted content and validates addresses in Active Directory® and personal contacts to ensure legitimate messages are not blocked as spam.
- EMS Email Continuity (.PDF)
- Email Management Services (.PDF)
- EMS Email Security (.PDF)
- EMS Wireless Continuity for BlackBerry (.PDF)
EMS is an on-demand service built upon the Dell MessageOne Managed Services Platform that uniquely eliminates the many risks of on-premise email management solutions. Unlike any other on-demand service, the Dell MessageOne Managed Services Platform provides rapid deployment and low total cost of ownership while meeting the broadest enterprise requirements for scalability, security, integration, and data privacy.
- Reduce complexity with single-day deployment, zero maintenance, and fully automated product updates and upgrades for all Dell MessageOne applications.
- Gain enterprise-class scalability, security, data encryption, authentication, and integration with a wide variety of enterprise applications.
Achieve the lowest total cost of ownership with Dell MessageOne on-demand services: they are priced like insurance, require little or no up-front investment, and have predictable monthly costs. Dell MessageOne is headquartered in Austin, Texas, with datacenters and operations around the world. For additional information, contact Dell MessageOne via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (512) 652-4500.
- Automatically deliver messages and collect information using all available communication channels.
- Manage through a crisis and speed recovery with web-based collaboration, document access, and status updates using AlertFind’s Incident Collaboration Center™.
- Only AlertFind meets stringent enterprise requirements for scalability, security, data protection, auditing, and integration to HR and other essential systems.
- AlertFind (.PDF)
- AlertFind Crisis Communication for Education (.PDF)
- AlertFind Incident Collaboration Center (.PDF)
Vice President, Dell Global Services - Dell MessageOne
Product Manager - Dell MessageOne
In The Industry
Dell MessageOne to Bronze Sponsor DRJ's Fall World 2008 September 14 - 17, 2008 in San Diego, CA.