- Published on Wednesday, 25 June 2008 16:04
- Written by Mike McClain, Web Editor
-View the SunGard Spotlight Overview - Download (.PDF)
Do you need alternate workspace, telecommunications capabilities, and IT resources to recover your business processes?
Whether you need your employees to resume productivity following a disaster, a cost-effective alternative to in-house solutions, or a high level of flexibility to meet your company’s unique needs, with SunGard Availability Services you have access to recovery experience and expertise.
How much experience? We have helped clients recover from 1,500 declared disasters. Our experts have the experience to help you successfully recover your end-users and the business processes they support.
Large works in the case of end-user recovery. How about one of the largest infrastructures in the world? We have more than 60 fully-equipped recovery centers available in various geographic locations to count more than 20,000 positions globally or we can deliver a Mobile Recovery Center to your site.
SunGard Availability Services help you recover not just your IT systems, but also the people and processes that keep you in business. Our End-User Recovery Services include facilities, PCs and servers, voice and network recovery.
In addition, SunGard provides specialized Trading Services including live market data for financial services organizations.
- June 19, 2008: SunGard Hosts Webinar.
- June 15, 2008: SunGard Releases Podcast.
- June 10, 2008: SunGard News Release: Article Title.
- June 10, 2008: SunGard introduces New Product/Service Title.
News and Articles
- News: Independent Research Firm Cites SunGard As A Leader In Disaster Recovery Services
- News: SunGard To Acquire Strohl Systems
- Article: Aligning Operational Resilience to Business Requirements
- Article: Stepping It Up: Advancing Your Recovery Strategy by Integrating Virtualization and Replication
- Article: The Next Level of Disaster Recovery
- Article: Using Virtualization for DR: Key Challenges to Consider
Podcasts, Webinars, Video
- Podcast: Implementing a High-Availability Web-Based Environment - Download.
- Podcast: Achieving Information Availability with Virtualization - Download.
- Video: Ann S. Pickren discusses Pandemic - Watch.
- Video: Tim Hanline discusses the Availability Services Trailers - Watch.
Case-Studies and Whitepapers
- Case-Study: Keeping the Busiest Hospital in the US Up and Running When Hurricanes Hit
- Case-Study: Maintaining Availability By Testing IT Security With SunGard - Download (.PDF)
- White Paper:Key Considerations for Leveraging Virtualization and Keeping Your Applications Available - Download (.PDF)
- White Paper: Information Resiliency for a Just-In-Time World - Download (.PDF).
- View all Case-Studies and White Papers.
- Survey: 2008 Alternative Site Survey - Download (.PDF)
- Survey: 2008 Consultant Survey - Download (.PDF)
- Survey: 2008 Other Services Survey - Download (.PDF)
- Survey: 2007 Software Surveys - Download (.PDF)
Official Website: http://availability.sungard.com
Products and Services
Focusing on your Information Availability
Uninterrupted access to critical data and systems— that’s what Information Availability is all about. And that’s what SunGard helps you achieve. We’ve helped companies plan for and recover from all kinds of interruptions for more than 25 years.
Our Business Continuity services include:
Vice President of Advanced Recovery Product Management
Senior Vice President and General Manager of Software Solutions
In The Industry
SunGard to Gold Sponsor DRJ's Fall World 2008 September 14 - 17, 2008 in San Diego, CA.