- Published on Thursday, July 03, 2008
- Written by Web Editor
Communication » Action » Results
The simple answer is that we build and host software that enables businesses to deliver automated communications (sometimes referred to as notifications) to its customers and employees over the phone, through text messaging, fax or email. And we capture and analyze every interaction, so each message delivered is of the highest quality and drives the customer to take the action required to meet our client's goals.
- July 2, 2008: Varolii Joins DRJ's Industry Spotlight
News and Articles
- Article: Ensuring Workforce Continuity During A Pandemic
- News: Practice Makes Perfect: Preparing Your Company for Disaster
- News: Varolii Introduces Industry's First Complete Suite Of Workforce Continuity Applications
- News: Varolii Launches Total Solutions™
Podcasts, Webinars, Video
- Webinar: Business Continuity Communications: 7 Steps to Raising the Bar - View .
- Webinar: Find more Varolii Webinars at Varolii's Resource Center - Go .
Case-Studies and Whitepapers
Official Website: http://www.varolii.com/
HQ: Seattle, WA
Products and Services
Varolii Services drives results by helping you deliver the right message to the right customer at the right time - through the preferred channel. Key services include:
- Configuration and Integration
- Monitoring and Tuning
- Media Services
Our suite of applications span the customer lifecycle, providing interactive automated communications at every stage of engagement.
Whether you're seeking to reduce inbound calls to your contact center, improve operational efficiency, reduce costs of collections, or protect your employees and assets during an unplanned event, we deliver improved outcomes with every interaction.
- Customer Initiation
- Customer Service
- Customer Retention
- Business Continuity
Vice President and General Manager, Business Continuity
Director, Business Continuity
In The Industry
Varolii to Silver Sponsor DRJ's Fall World 2008 September 14 - 17, 2008 in San Diego, CA.