Spring World 2015

Conference & Exhibit

Attend The #1 BC/DR Event!

Fall Journal

Volume 27, Issue 4

Full Contents Now Available!

Past Disasters Lead to New Strategies

Written by  RICHARD L. ARNOLD, CBCP March 10, 2014

This year’s show was held at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort. We had more than 1250 attendees onsite and an additional 450 exhibitors, speakers and board members. Approximately 60 percent of these attendees were attending a DRJ conference for the first time. This leaves 40 percent or 630 attendees attending DRJ for a second time. For our two annual conferences we show 1260 returning attendees. That is awesome. This was our largest conference ever. The attendance continues to grow and I think that is proof of the need for our industry. The business world has no choice but to wake up and see the importance of continuity planning and disaster recovery. In Orlando, DRI International awarded me the great honor of being the first inductee onto the DRII Honor Roll. The formal recognition will be done each year a DRJ conference. The honor roll was established to recognize people who have made

PLEASE SIGN IN TO CONTINUE READING.

Not a Member? Subscribe Today For Free! Membership Includes:

  • Free delivery of DRJ's Quarterly Magazine
  • Free online access of DRJ's latest Magazine
  • Free access to the DRJ Archives
  • Informational Updates
  • Conference alerts and information
  • Free White Papers
  • Free blog posting
  • And much more!