In this Disaster Recovery Journal webinar, the speakers will discuss the current state of DR in the Cloud from their own perspectives, both business case and technical implementation. A DR in the cloud customer case study testimonial will be based on Ergo’s recent DR in the Cloud initiative.
Do You Want Timely, Accurate and Consistent Communications? If so, you need a Joint Information Center (JIC).
This session combines the theory with the practical. The first part of the session will provide background of how to set up a JIC in your organization. The second part will review...
Recovery Point ranked as a leader in "The Forrester Wave™: Traditional Disaster Recovery Service Providers 2014" Report!
Today's world of 24x7 operations is forcing I&O professionals to reconsider how they run their resiliency programs. More and more, they use a mix of in-house and outsourced resiliency...
- How, When, and If to Implement BC Software
- Seven Common Security Mistakes
- The Galena Flood
- 2014 Business Continuity Planning Software Directory
Preliminary conference site now online... DRJ Spring World 2015 is filled with educational opportunities for attendees of all experience levels. Whether you’re an experience BC professional or new to BC, Spring World 2015 has you covered.
Latest BC/DR White Papers
- Exploring the Business Continuity Software Market
- Technical Brief: Secure, Efficient Data Deduplication for Endpoint Protection
- Five Security and Risk Management Questions to Ask Your Cloud Provider
- The Cloud Advantage: Five Ways the Cloud Is Better for Business When Disaster Strikes
- Four Myths of Cloud Backup
- Taneja Report: Making the Virtual Infrastructure Non-Stop
- Disaster Recovery Planning Guide
- Strategies to Solve and Optimize Management of Multi-Tiered Business Services
RECENT UPDATES AND FRESH CONTENT
Forrester Research and DRJ Survey
Business Continuity Pros, We Need Your Help!
Who's Speaking Spring World 2015 Speakers!
Click here for a Preview!
The BCI North America Awards are now OPEN!
Check out Past Winners and Vote for Next Year's Awards
Justify Your Trip to Management
Download our Kit Here!
Connect with Key People at Spring World 2015!
Check out the special deals at Disney's Coronado Springs Resort
Fall Journal, Volume 27, Issue 4
Download the Full Contents Here!
News from The BCI
Practice Makes Perfect
#DRJournal Twitter Feed
- Backup is Broken ... And Here's The Fix
- Delivering high availability and disaster protection for business critical applications in cloud and hybrid cloud environments
- Leveraging Proprietary SSL to Mitigate Heartbleed, MITM and other OpenSSL Bugs
- Joint Shared IT Service Delivery in E&P
- Community Resilience in the Face of a Disaster
- A New Home for the American Red Cross at Arkansas State University
- Safety Security and Loss Prevention During Hospitality Emergencies
- Make the Best Use of Your Mobile Phone This Hurricane Season
- Tips for Taking a Proactive Approach to Storm Preparedness
- How To Eliminate Risk Of Failing Disaster Recovery Procedures Through Software Defined Power
- Ebola Outbreak in West Africa Deeply Impacts U.S. Health-Care Policy
- Stacking Up the Container Revolution
- The Nine Circles of Planning Hell…
- Have we learnt from our Heartbleed mistakes?
- After Earthquakes, Texas Tightens Oil Disposal Rules
- Coffee-Shop Recovery Tactics for Today’s Enterprise
- Pew: Experts Expect Significant Cyberattack by 2025
- The Right Way to Do the Hybrid Cloud
- How Well Can Technology Fight Ebola?
- Next Generation 911 Glossary
- Security consultants 4see choose Olive to implement Vodafone One Net cloud telecoms solution
- Wick Hill Now Shipping New WatchGuard Firebox M440 UTM/NGFW Appliance
- Healthcare Professionals Learn from Global Emergencies Sixth Annual Symposium Focuses on Resiliency and Preparedness
- Ebola HAZMAT Suit to Solve Overheating Problems
- Tegile Hybrid Storage Ensures Manufacturing Firm will Keep on Truckin’
- Skyera Introduces Second-Generation All-Flash Array – skyHawk FS
- Leading The Way Home: 29-Hour Home Rebuild Marks Second Anniversary of Superstorm Sandy