Regardless of what your role is or your level of experience, there is always something new to learn. This page has been created as a resource for readers to ask and see answers to their most concerning questions.
INSIDE . . .
- Security Controls, Self-Audit, and Testing
- Closing the Delta Between RTO and RTC
- Kidnap & Ransom: The Risks of Working Globally
- 2016 Other Services Directory
At Bluelock, our team of experts assist you all the way.
From pinpointing your specific recovery needs to making them a reality.
DRJ Fall World 2016 features the best in business continuity expertise, research and analysis. We are the number one business continuity conference in the industry. Spend three days with the top industry experts learning how you can ensure your organization is resilient and prepared for risk. See you in Phoenix, Arizona from Sept. 18 - 21, 2016.
Latest BC/DR White Papers
- Exploring the Business Continuity Software Market
- Technical Brief: Secure, Efficient Data Deduplication for Endpoint Protection
- Five Security and Risk Management Questions to Ask Your Cloud Provider
- The Cloud Advantage: Five Ways the Cloud Is Better for Business When Disaster Strikes
- Four Myths of Cloud Backup
- Taneja Report: Making the Virtual Infrastructure Non-Stop
- Disaster Recovery Planning Guide
- Strategies to Solve and Optimize Management of Multi-Tiered Business Services
Written by: Vicki Thomas
On April 25, 2015 a 7.8 magnitude earthquake hit Kathmandu, Nepal and surrounding communities. More than 8,000 people were killed. Over 120 aftershocks followed this initial earthquake.
As a business continuity professional, how should you be reacting to this? Does this make you think about your organization and it’s resiliency and risk management? Do you feel frustration with the inability of people to react, respond and act purposefully when disaster strikes?
NEW! Online Exclusive
A Data-Driven Approach to Risk Reduction and Customer Satisfaction
Spring 2016 Journal, Volume 29, Issue 2
Download the Full Contents Here!
Join us at DRJ Fall World 2016
Click Here to See the Beautiful New Venue!
Update: Rules & Regulations
Click Here to Check Them Out
Get Certified Across the US, Canada or Online in 2016!
Learn More Here!
Disaster Resource Guide
Check out this Brand New Feature!
#DRJournal Twitter Feed
- Nepal and Risk Management Lessons
- Strengthening the Business Continuity Process with Methodical Drills
- A Data-Driven Approach to Risk Reduction and Customer Satisfaction
- Business Continuity Gets Personal
- Lessons from Flint
- The Zika Virus
- A Division Preparedness Perspective On The Key To A Successful Disaster Response
- What Keeps IT Pros Awake at Night: 4 Tips for Effective Disaster Recovery
- How Resilient Businesses Weather Hurricanes, Other Disasters
- Winter Storm Jonas
- How the Internet of Things Benefits Risk Management
- Ransomware Is Everywhere, But Few Are Prepared for an Attack
- 5 More Common Risk Management Failures
- IT Innovators: Keeping Medical Data Secure and Business Moving Forward by Increasing Efficiencies
- FEMA: Five Years of Progress after Historic Tornadoes
- Workplace Violence: A Look at the Numbers
- Boulder Releases Draft on 'Resiliency' Plan to Bolster Preparedness
- Organizational Resilience Draft Standard now available for comment | ISO 22316
- Big Cloud Provider Pre-Leases Digital’s Entire First Japan Data Center
- Cyber attacks – the illusion of a safe network
- Amazon Web Services Direct Connect Now Available in the EdgeConneX® Portland Edge Data Center®
- RiverMeadow Software™ Announces Support for Migrating Workloads to AWS Through Its Cross-Hypervisor Portability SaaS Platform
- RagingWire Celebrates Grand Opening of Its Second Data Center in Ashburn, Virginia With 600 Business, Technology, and Civic Leaders
- Zetta Joins World Password Day Movement to Protect Sensitive Information in the Cloud
- Three quarters of organizations globally experienced DDoS attacks
- North America Launch
- Global Challenges Foundation releases Annual Report on Global Catastrophic Risks
- Freestyle IT selects co-location from Datum Datacentres to support their specialist consultancy business
- Netwrix Announces 155% Enterprise Sales Growth in Q1 2016
- Denver Broncos Speed Draft Day Decisions With NetApp