Have you got something to say about business continuity? Are you an industry expert and have some ideas, advice or experience to share with our conference attendees? Do you have an idea for DRJ Spring World 2017 conference session, break-out track or workshop? Well, we want to hear from you - we’re currently accepting submissions!
New York - August 29 - September 1
San Francisco - October 3 - 6
Columbus - October 31 - November 3
Philadelphia - November 28 - December 1
Forrester Research and the Disaster Recovery Journal have partnered to field a number of market studies in business continuity and disaster recovery (DR) in order to gather data for company comparison and benchmarking, and to guide research and publication of best practices and recommendations for the industry. The purpose of this survey is to understand IT disaster recovery preparedness.
Latest BC/DR White Papers
- The Challenges of Managing Vendor Risk Contingency Plans
- Exploring the Business Continuity Software Market
- Technical Brief: Secure, Efficient Data Deduplication for Endpoint Protection
- Five Security and Risk Management Questions to Ask Your Cloud Provider
- The Cloud Advantage: Five Ways the Cloud Is Better for Business When Disaster Strikes
- Four Myths of Cloud Backup
- Taneja Report: Making the Virtual Infrastructure Non-Stop
- Disaster Recovery Planning Guide
- Strategies to Solve and Optimize Management of Multi-Tiered Business Services
DRJ Spring World '17
Shaping the Future of Business Continuity
March 26-29, 2017
Show Theme "Shaping the Future of Business Continuity”:
Social media, instant messaging, 24/7 availability, remote working, and technology have changed the face of business continuity. Don’t get left behind using old technology, following outdated methodologies, and ignoring the future.
We want you to know what we know. This means learning about the latest in business continuity and resilience management. What are the latest thoughts on the cloud? How best can you take advantage of social media in a time of crisis? How do you get your employees to understand the importance of business continuity? What does your IT department need to know about disaster recovery in 2017? What can you learn from the experiences of others?
DRJ Spring World 2017 gives you the opportunity to be directly involved in shaping the future of business continuity. Learn, discuss, network and grow your knowledge of business continuity for three focussed days in March 2017.
Spring World '17 Site Launched!
View the New website
Summer 2016 Journal, Volume 29, Issue 3
Download the Full Contents Here!
What are People Saying About DRJ Fall World?
Watch the video here!
Browse the DRJ Fall World 2016 Sessions!
Disaster Recovery Strategies for Big Data
Join us at DRJ Fall World 2016
Click Here to See the Beautiful New Venue!
Update: Rules & Regulations
Click Here to Check Them Out
#DRJournal Twitter Feed
- Stop Treating Edge IT Like a Second-Class Citizen
- Don't Let Your Company Become A Statistic
- Disaster Recovery Strategies for Big Data
- Thanks For Your Help
- Finders Keepers: Telematics in Disaster Recovery, Prevention, and Personal Safety
- The Upside to Downsizing: How Outsourcing IT can Bolster Business Continuity
- Nepal and Risk Management Lessons
- Strengthening the Business Continuity Process with Methodical Drills
- A Data-Driven Approach to Risk Reduction and Customer Satisfaction
- Business Continuity Gets Personal
- The Rise and Fall in Compliance Costs
- How To Protect Corporate Building Networks From Cyber Attacks
- Using Citrix Director in a MultiForest Environment
- Business Continuity Incident: Data centre fire test knocks out banking services
- 7 Ways IT Pros Can Boost Data Analytics Skills
- How Cloud Computing Alters Data Center Design
- Dual Threat Coming from Ransomware and DDoS Attacks
- When Diligence is Not Given its “Due”
- What’s New in Citrix ShareFile
- Do You Really Have Big Data, Or Just Too Much Data?
- Neurensic Partners with Vine Street Trading to Provide Compliance and Surveillance Capabilities
- Red Hat Announces Plans for New Facility in Boston
- Cloud Strategy and Innovations Unveiled With Concerto in the Cloud and NVMe Over Fabric Ready Arrays as Part of Violin Memory's Vision for Next-Gen Storage
- Red Hat Adds QuickStart Cloud Installer to Red Hat Cloud Suite to Help Speed Private Cloud Deployments
- Armor, FlexManage Partner to Offer Military-Grade Cloud Security and Compliance Solutions
- Fitch Affirms Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co. at 'A-/F2' on Software Spin-off; Outlook Stable
- Reports Wand Delivers Mass Conversion of Oracle Discoverer Reports to Microsoft Excel-based Reporting
- TEKsystems Survey: Organizations Exposed to Certification Inflation
- SureID Introduces High-Assurance Enterprise Identity for Commercial and Government Customers
- ZEROCELL™ Smart Energy Storage Appliance Makes Solar Make Sense