Spring World 2016 is the premier business continuity conference in the world. We bring together the best in business continuity education, technology, and research to give you three packed days of learning and networking.
Learn how to:
- Navigate the trade-offs associated with distance between locations
- Demonstrate everyday business value from BCDR investment
- Decrease capital/operating expenses
- Leverage geography that enhances green IT practices
- Select locations that mitigate both man-made and natural risk
- 7 Easy Steps to Weather Any DR Storm
- Compliance a Problem, But Still Mandatory
- Automats of Readiness
- 2015 Software Directory
Attendees learned strategies and current practices, including how to: gain executive support, manage your time and create frugal innovation, leverage your organization for amazing results.
This survey will be used to assess how organizations are measuring the effectiveness of their Business Continuity/ Resiliency program, what standards are programs being measured to and how to best gain executive support in elevating the program's maturity level. Only study participants will receive the complimentary report, which will include an assessment from our International Benchmarking Advisory Board
Latest BC/DR White Papers
- Exploring the Business Continuity Software Market
- Technical Brief: Secure, Efficient Data Deduplication for Endpoint Protection
- Five Security and Risk Management Questions to Ask Your Cloud Provider
- The Cloud Advantage: Five Ways the Cloud Is Better for Business When Disaster Strikes
- Four Myths of Cloud Backup
- Taneja Report: Making the Virtual Infrastructure Non-Stop
- Disaster Recovery Planning Guide
- Strategies to Solve and Optimize Management of Multi-Tiered Business Services
Written by: Vicki Thomas
Do you think about the security of your hospital and medical records? Have you thought about what this data tells others about yourself? Your address, your phone number, your detailed medical records, and the ability to dig deeper into your personal and professional life. This is just a sample of what your medical records hold.
This past summer a few news organizations revealed that the hacking of medical devices such as EKGs, MRIs, and IV pumps is more common than we realize.
Forrester Research Survey
BC Management 1st Annual Program Maturity Study
Participate Today and Receive the Complimentary Report!
Embrace ISO 27001
Click Here to Read the Article!
Managing Global BC Programs as THE Lone Planner
Watch the Video Here!
Summer Journal, Volume 28, Issue 3
Download the Full Contents Here!
Disaster Resource Guide
Check out this Brand New Feature!
#DRJournal Twitter Feed
- Why Isn’t Hospital Device Security in the Spotlight?
- Thinking About Paris
- When Communications Infrastructure Fails During a Disaster
- Cloud Services – Constructing the 4th Estate
- 5 Disaster Recovery Options: Balancing the Pros and Cons, Objectives, and Cost
- The Difference Explained: Cloud Backup or DRaaS
- Learning From The Mistakes Of Others
- A Practical Disaster Recovery Approach for Mission Critical Identity and Access Management (IAM) Systems
- Thinking About Hurricane Katrina 10 Years Later
- Q and A with DRJ Fall World 2015 Speakers
- 2015 Extreme Weather Events in Review
- HPE Unveils Synergy Platform to Drive Composable Infrastructure Era
- BCI: Communicating in a Crisis
- Data Security and the 'Low-Hanging Fruit'
- Russian Nuclear Plant Operator Building 80 MW Data Center
- 7 Tips From The FBI To Prepare Your Firm For A Cyber Attack
- The Next Big Integration Opportunity Starts Here
- A Series Of Unfortunate Tech Predictions - Blockchain
- Is ‘Composable Infrastructure’ for Real?
- Leveraging Compliance as a Service to Fuel Business Growth
- New book on Vulnerability Assessment, Preparedness, and Resiliency
- Carousel Industries Named a Skype for Business Launch Partner for New Meetings and Voice Services in Office 365
- Maxta Selected as a Red Herring Top 100 Global Winner Second Year in a Row By Thinking Outside the Storage Box
- Permabit Delivers Increased Efficiency and RHEL 7 Support in New VDO Release
- OCZ Storage Solutions Z-Drive 6000 SSD Achieves VMware Ready™ Status
- Security Concerns and Lack of Visibility Hinder Cloud Adoption, Say 65% of IT Pros
- Expanded Flash Storage Platform From Violin Provides Needed Solutions for Customers Seeking Optimization for Extreme Performance
- EnterpriseDB® Offers New Program to Oracle® Customers Affected by SE2 Licensing Change
- Application Producers Are “Climate Change Deniers” According to New Flexera Software Report
- Security Concerns and Lack of Visibility Hinder Cloud Adoption say 65% of IT Pros