Have you got something to say about business continuity? Are you an industry expert and have some ideas, advice or experience to share with our conference attendees? Do you have an idea for DRJ Spring World 2017 conference session, break-out track or workshop? Well, we want to hear from you - we’re currently accepting submissions!
New York - August 29 - September 1
San Francisco - October 3 - 6
Columbus - October 31 - November 3
Philadelphia - November 28 - December 1
Forrester Research and the Disaster Recovery Journal have partnered to field a number of market studies in business continuity and disaster recovery (DR) in order to gather data for company comparison and benchmarking, and to guide research and publication of best practices and recommendations for the industry. The purpose of this survey is to understand IT disaster recovery preparedness.
The energy, the vibe, and the feedback we received from you was top-notch. We’re glad that so many of you enjoyed and took advantage of our new venue. As always, we’re also open to your feedback and thoughts on our conferences, don’t hesitate to contact us with your comments. We know we’ve said it twice already… but thank you for making DRJ Fall World 2016 a conference to remember.
Latest BC/DR White Papers
- The Challenges of Managing Vendor Risk Contingency Plans
- Exploring the Business Continuity Software Market
- Technical Brief: Secure, Efficient Data Deduplication for Endpoint Protection
- Five Security and Risk Management Questions to Ask Your Cloud Provider
- The Cloud Advantage: Five Ways the Cloud Is Better for Business When Disaster Strikes
- Four Myths of Cloud Backup
- Taneja Report: Making the Virtual Infrastructure Non-Stop
- Disaster Recovery Planning Guide
- Strategies to Solve and Optimize Management of Multi-Tiered Business Services
DISASTER RECOVERY JOURNAL
Summer 2016 - Vol. 29, Issue 3
Keeping a Crisis-Centric Mindset
Throughout the Year
Written by VIVIAN MARINELL
Every month you change the filter on your furnace. Every 3,000 miles you get the oil changed on your car. Every six months you (hopefully) visit your dentist for a cleaning. Maintenance is important. It's key to keeping you, your home, or your auto running smoothly.
Your business is no different. The office copy machine is serviced after a predetermined number of copies, and when your color printer signals a service code, you put in a call for service. But what about your emergency response plan? Your safety team already has devoted a considerable amount of time meeting regularly and putting together a well-thought out emergency response plan. Do you know where this plan is located?
Spring World '17 Site Launched!
View the New website
Summer 2016 Journal, Volume 29, Issue 3
Download the Full Contents Here!
What are People Saying About DRJ Fall World?
Watch the video here!
Browse the DRJ Fall World 2016 Sessions!
Stop Treating Edge IT Like a Second-Class Citizen
Join us at DRJ Fall World 2016
Click Here to See the Beautiful New Venue!
Update: Rules & Regulations
Click Here to Check Them Out
#DRJournal Twitter Feed
- Stop Treating Edge IT Like a Second-Class Citizen
- Don't Let Your Company Become A Statistic
- Disaster Recovery Strategies for Big Data
- Thanks For Your Help
- Finders Keepers: Telematics in Disaster Recovery, Prevention, and Personal Safety
- The Upside to Downsizing: How Outsourcing IT can Bolster Business Continuity
- Nepal and Risk Management Lessons
- Strengthening the Business Continuity Process with Methodical Drills
- A Data-Driven Approach to Risk Reduction and Customer Satisfaction
- Business Continuity Gets Personal
- FEMA: Deadline for Disaster Unemployment Assistance Approaching
- CDC: Ready Now!
- New Report Finds Compliance Regulations Are Driving Boards to Make Cybersecurity the Top Priority
- Taking Data to the Edge: CDN’s Role Grows in the Data Center
- Match Made in Heaven: Compliance and Human Resources
- Repeatedly Migrating Cloud Workloads Now Commonplace for Businesses
- Is Your Greatest BCM Risk Your BCM Team?
- Surge Seen for Software-Defined Datacenter Market
- Selecting a Threat Risk Model for Your Organization, Part Two
- High capacity SSDs: How Big Can They Grow?
- GORILLA SAFETY LAUNCHES A WHITE LABEL ELD SOLUTION
- Druva Accelerates the Transformation for Enterprises to Protect and Manage Information with $51 Million in Venture Funding
- ACE Data Recovery Developed Solution to Retrieve Data From IBM System Storage DDP
- Alert Logic Top Cited Cloud Infrastructure Security Provider in Industry Analyst Report
- Infor to Make a ClearPath™ to the Reval Cloud Platform for Treasury and Risk Management
- Accenture Releases New Capabilities for Accenture Cloud Platform
- FourV Systems Releases Enhanced Version of GreySpark for Managing IT Security Risk
- Kroll Ontrack Launches New Solution and Opens New Review Facility in Chicago to Help Clients Better Manage Sophisticated Corporate Legal Projects
- WinMagic Announces SecureDoc for BitLocker for Improved Management of Enterprise Security
- Andis Company Selects Demand Solutions DSX Forecast Management to Improve Forecast Accuracy