Pandemic Planning Portal
- Published on Monday, 27 April 2009 09:33
- Written by Bob Arnold
Current Updates: WHO Announces raising the H1N1 situation to a Level 6 (June 11)
We recommend keeping a tab on the current situation with both the WHO (World Health Organization) and the CDC (Center for Disease Control). List provided by Regina Phelps (EMS Solutions Inc.) Ms. Phelps has a blog that DRJ highly recommends following. http://emssolutionsinc.wordpress.com/
- ProMED mail – International Society for infectious Diseases. Subscribe to ProMed for daily updates
that are credible and validated. This is a moderated site and highly reliable.
- World Health Organization (WHO) – swine flu site.
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC) – swine flu site.
- CDC - Information for Businesses and Employers.
- U.S. government pandemic flu website.
- US State Department – travel advisories
Pandemic Planning Resources/Articles
- Ensuring Workforce Continuity During A Pandemic
- Influenza Pandemic Presents Unique Challenges
- Pandemic Planning: Just One Piece of the Program
- Preparing for an Influenza Pandemic
- Swine Flu- Frequently asked question (provided again by Regina Phelps)