Terms and Conditions
- Published on Wednesday, September 15, 2010
- Written by admin11
By using the DRJ.com website you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions here. Common sense applies, the basic idea:
* Don't violate anyone's intellectual property and post anyone else's copyrighted or confidential material you don't have permission to use.
* Don't post anything vulgar, inflammatory, pornographic, etc.
* Don't post spam.
* Too many metalinks and tags are not accepted. If you try to boost your SEO, that's an abuse of the system.
* Don't post just to sell something. Sure, talk up your project, but don't mention how to buy it every single time.
* Don't launch into personal attacks. You're not going to agree with everyone, but name-calling will just cause trouble and will be regarded as flaming behavior.
* Tone down the foul language. You can say what you need to say without relying on cursing. In fact, your writing will be regarded as that much more creative.
Disaster Recovery Journal reserves the right to take down anything you post on this site, for these or other reasons. If you don't agree to these terms, don't use this website. All user-contributed content is the responsibility of the user; DRJ is not responsible for the viewpoints and opinions submitted by DRJ.com readers.
CLICK HERE to read our terms and conditions in full