Complete conference site and agenda now online...Browse the lineup of Sessions and Courses and Register today! DRJ's Spring World 2015 is filled with educational opportunities for attendees of all experience levels. Whether you’re an experience BC professional or new to BC, Spring World 2015 has you covered.
Everbridge fills the "critical" void in existing unified communications programs by providing organizations with a platform to communicate and collaborate during disruptive events. More than 2,500 clients around the world rely on Everbridge to be better prepared, make better decisions, and communicate and collaborate quickly and confidently during emergencies.
Recovery Point ranked as a leader in "The Forrester Wave™: Traditional Disaster Recovery Service Providers 2014" Report!
Today's world of 24x7 operations is forcing I&O professionals to reconsider how they run their resiliency programs. More and more, they use a mix of in-house and outsourced resiliency...
- Cloud-To-Cloud Resiliency
- Data Center Risk in Earthquake Country
- The Usual Suspects
- 2015 Emergency Notification & Consultant Directories
This white paper describes a tested approach for successfully evolving business continuity into an organization-wide, integrated program. The seven essential practices described in the paper provide a roadmap for elevating BCM to the enterprise risk management level and improving consistency across your business units and geographies.
- Is a cloud solution as secure as a do-it-yourself approach? Is it more cost effective?
- Public, private or hybrid? How can you assess your cloud storage needs in terms of security and availability?
- How do you choose a cloud vendor who can help you ensure resiliency across all layers of your enterprise?
Latest BC/DR White Papers
- Exploring the Business Continuity Software Market
- Technical Brief: Secure, Efficient Data Deduplication for Endpoint Protection
- Five Security and Risk Management Questions to Ask Your Cloud Provider
- The Cloud Advantage: Five Ways the Cloud Is Better for Business When Disaster Strikes
- Four Myths of Cloud Backup
- Taneja Report: Making the Virtual Infrastructure Non-Stop
- Disaster Recovery Planning Guide
- Strategies to Solve and Optimize Management of Multi-Tiered Business Services
Written By: Vicki Thomas
This rise in measles is being traced to people (both adults and children) who have not received the MMR (measles, mumps and rubella) vaccine. It used to be pretty standard that children aged 12 months receive their first vaccine and are then vaccinated again between the ages of four and six. Previous to the development and introduction of this vaccine in 1963, contracting measles was considered to be very serious often resulting in death. With this vaccine, the rate of incidence of this disease fell from the thousands to the hundreds with the measles being eliminated from the United States in 2000.
RECENT UPDATES AND FRESH CONTENT
Sign Up for Spring World 2015 Pre-/Post-Conference Courses
Click here before you miss your chance!
Get BCI Certified at Spring World 2015!
Check Out the Courses Here!
BC Management - The Leader in BCM Data Research
Click Here to Participate in the Study Today!
Winter Journal, Volume 28, Issue 1
Download the Full Contents Here!
#DRJournal Twitter Feed
- A Lot of People are Talking About Measles: Are You?
- Putting the Personal in Business Continuity
- Business Continuity in Action
- Graduating to a Graduated DR Approach
- Think You’re Safe from Workplace Violence? Think Again
- From Tragedy Comes Change: The 2004 Tsunami Ten Years Later
- A Look Back and Thinking About 2015
- Flight Delays Highlight Bigger Problems
- Riots: Do You Have a Plan?
- Hold the Weather Jokes - Things are Getting Serious
- Executive Focus Shifting to Operational Risks in 2015, Study Finds
- Should SMBs Be Relying More on the Cloud to Help Manage HR?
- Will the Cloud Ultimately Push the Data Center into the Grave?
- Wearables at Work: Is the Enterprise Ready?
- Data Visualization: The Next Frontier for Big Data
- Crisis Tweets Study Identifies What to Expect During Emergencies
- Public Tornado Shelters Can Do More Harm than Good, Oklahoma Experts Say
- CIOs worried about cyber attacks
- Houston, We Have a (Tech) Problem: Finding the Right CIO
- New Study Shows Biggest Reasons For and Against the Cloud
- Controlling your licensing has become more about strategy than tracking, says Concorde
- LuxCarta and Softwave Wireless Form Global Partnership
- PDF Selects SearchYourCloud Enhanced Search and Security Application for SharePoint Applications
- Send Word Now® Makes Shortlist For BCI North America's Continuity And Resilience Innovation 2015 Award
- Emulex Brings High Performance Enterprise-Class 10GbE to the Masses with New PCIe 3.0 10GBASE-T Ethernet Network Adapters
- Emerson Network Power to Host Global Data Center Efficiency Event at its Headquarter Campus
- Jenkins Community Reaches Milestone: More Than 100,000 Active Installations Worldwide
- Trunk Networks partners with Brocade to future-proof network infrastructure
- Eurotech Computer Services partners with Datum Datacentres to support its expanding portfolio
- MatchWare’s New MindView 6 Features Over 40 Major Improvements and Sets a New Standard for Mind Mapping Software