Developing a proper disaster recovery plan is quite a challenging task for any type of organization, especially small and medium business segments. When a disaster strikes your business, restoring it can be a really arduous task. Many companies are implementing cloud computing services for their disaster recovery plan. Cloud-based disaster recovery can be described as a component of a disaster recovery plan that involves maintaining copies of enterprise data in a cloud storage environment as a security measure.
Benefits Of Cloud-Based Disaster RecoveryWritten by Mike McClain, Senior Web Designer & Site Manager
Latest from Mike McClain, Senior Web Designer & Site Manager
- View This White Paper: Gartner Positions RSA in Leaders Quadrant for Business Continuity Management
- Download Your White Paper: Practical Guidance for Evaluating and Simplifying your Business Continuity Program Requirements
- RSA - Intelligence-driven security Solutions
- December 10, 2014: Business Continuity Management – A key element in the fight against data breaches
- October 1, 2014: Incident Readiness is the New BCM