Developing a proper disaster recovery plan is quite a challenging task for any type of organization, especially small and medium business segments. When a disaster strikes your business, restoring it can be a really arduous task. Many companies are implementing cloud computing services for their disaster recovery plan. Cloud-based disaster recovery can be described as a component of a disaster recovery plan that involves maintaining copies of enterprise data in a cloud storage environment as a security measure.
Benefits Of Cloud-Based Disaster RecoveryWritten by Mike McClain, Senior Web Designer & Site Manager
Latest from Mike McClain, Senior Web Designer & Site Manager
- Everbridge Unified Critical Communication Suite
- January 28, 2015: 2015 Top 10 Predictions for the Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery Industry
- Download Your White Paper: Operational Risk Management: A Guide To Harness Risk With Enterprise GRC
- December 10, 2014: Business Continuity Management – A key element in the fight against data breaches
- View This White Paper: Gartner Positions RSA in Leaders Quadrant for Business Continuity Management