Americans have been hearing about the nation's infrastructure crisis long enough for belief in the need for additional infrastructure funding to become part of our collective DNA. But how can government officials figure out how great the need really is? And once they do that and identify a way to pay for the work that's needed, how should they allocate the new money?
http://bdaily.co.uk/technology/19-03-2013/tape-back-up-creates-hole-in-disaster-recovery-plans/Written by Mike McClain, Senior Web Designer & Site Manager
Latest from Mike McClain, Senior Web Designer & Site Manager
- Everbridge Unified Critical Communication Suite
- January 28, 2015: 2015 Top 10 Predictions for the Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery Industry
- Download Your White Paper: Operational Risk Management: A Guide To Harness Risk With Enterprise GRC
- December 10, 2014: Business Continuity Management – A key element in the fight against data breaches
- View This White Paper: Gartner Positions RSA in Leaders Quadrant for Business Continuity Management