Americans have been hearing about the nation's infrastructure crisis long enough for belief in the need for additional infrastructure funding to become part of our collective DNA. But how can government officials figure out how great the need really is? And once they do that and identify a way to pay for the work that's needed, how should they allocate the new money?
http://bdaily.co.uk/technology/19-03-2013/tape-back-up-creates-hole-in-disaster-recovery-plans/Written by Mike McClain, Senior Web Designer & Site Manager
Latest from Mike McClain, Senior Web Designer & Site Manager
- Miramar, FL - Business Continuity Program Specialist
- Lakeland, FL - Director Business Continuity - Florida
- Multiple Locations - Business Continuity Planning Specialist
- August 27, 2014: Simulation-based Tabletop Testing - a new and proven approach for comprehensive enterprise testing
- Raleigh Durham, NC - Global Resiliency Director for Disaster Recovery