Jason Zimmerman, MissionMode Vice President Operations and long-time BC/DR veteran will explain the importance of the four T’s approach; Team, Templates, Testing and Tools, and will demonstrate how companies that don’t execute against each of these key priorities will ultimately fail to maximize readiness.
- Cloud-To-Cloud Resiliency
- Data Center Risk in Earthquake Country
- The Usual Suspects
- 2015 Emergency Notification & Consultant Directories
Now you can deploy the continuous infrastructure you need with the simplicity you desire with the new global-active device feature of SVOS. For applications that need continuous operations, this feature enables active-active data centers with zero downtime, zero RTOs and no data loss.
We can't predict the future but with comprehensive business continuity planning and knowledge we can equip you to be ready and prepared. DRJ Fall World 2015 is focused on giving you the best possible business continuity education and connections that matter.
This Compensation Study assesses so much more than just compensation. For over a decade we've collected data on the skill sets within the profession, breakout of certifications, what is in demand by employers and forecasting future trends. Only study respondents will receive our world renowned BCM Compensation Report (SAMPLE-2013) free of charge.
Latest BC/DR White Papers
- Exploring the Business Continuity Software Market
- Technical Brief: Secure, Efficient Data Deduplication for Endpoint Protection
- Five Security and Risk Management Questions to Ask Your Cloud Provider
- The Cloud Advantage: Five Ways the Cloud Is Better for Business When Disaster Strikes
- Four Myths of Cloud Backup
- Taneja Report: Making the Virtual Infrastructure Non-Stop
- Disaster Recovery Planning Guide
- Strategies to Solve and Optimize Management of Multi-Tiered Business Services
Written By: Vicki Thomas
“Most disasters that could happen have not happened yet.”
It’s easy for us to detach ourselves from such information… It can be hard (almost impossible) to relate to and understand the impacts of disaster in low and middle-income countries. Yes, we see images on television and the Internet and we read articles about the challenges of rebuilding after cyclones, tsunamis, earthquakes and other disasters - but when you're not there it’s easy to “forget” or to not understand” the reality of the situation.
RECENT UPDATES AND FRESH CONTENT
It's 11 P.M. Do You Know Where Your Data Is?
DRJ Fall World 2015
Sept. 27-30 in San Diego - Preliminary Details Available!
Disaster Resource Guide
Check out this Brand New Feature!
BC Management - The Leader in BCM Data Research
Click Here to Participate in the Study Today!
Winter Journal, Volume 28, Issue 1
Download the Full Contents Here!
April 15, 2015
Business Continuity Myths Revealed
#DRJournal Twitter Feed
- Think Globally to be Prepared Locally
- Have You Thought About Your Social Network Lately?
- A Lot of People are Talking About Measles: Are You?
- Putting the Personal in Business Continuity
- Business Continuity in Action
- Graduating to a Graduated DR Approach
- Think You’re Safe from Workplace Violence? Think Again
- From Tragedy Comes Change: The 2004 Tsunami Ten Years Later
- A Look Back and Thinking About 2015
- Flight Delays Highlight Bigger Problems
- Business continuity trends and challenges: survey results
- Measurement matters: the role of metrics in ISO 22301
- Supply Chain as a Source of Compliance Innovation
- The Pros and Cons of Combining Master Data Management with Big Data
- Turning ‘The’ Cloud into ‘Your’ Cloud
- Study Lists Most and Least Resilient Countries
- Business continuity challenges within the non-profit sector
- Building a Business Case for Security as a Service
- Why security need not stifle agility
- IT downtime impacts explored in new research
- Permabit Supplies Data Efficiency for Sihua Tech’s All Flash Array Storage Solution
- ESG Validates Transporter as a Private-Cloud File Sync and Share Appliance that Delivers the Privacy, IT Control and Data Protection Business Users Demand
- SDL Launches Industry Specific Language Cloud Platforms to Accelerate Translation and Deliver Seamless Global Customer Experience
- 1st Touch Supports Halton Housing’s Digital First Strategy With Mobile Software And A New Customer Self Service App
- American Science and Engineering, Inc. Receives Order for 200 MINI Z Handheld Imaging Systems for the Chinese Market
- VoIP experts offer free SalesForce integration
- UK2 Group makes fully mobile responsive websites an option for all small businesses
- Advanced Threats Accelerating Demand For Next-Generation Endpoint Security, Says Bit9 + Carbon Black
- The Top 4 Technology Decisions CEOs Will Make in 2015
- International Institute for Learning Unveils Interactive HD Video Training Program for the Project Management Professional (PMP)® Exam