Regardless of what your role is or your level of experience, there is always something new to learn. This page has been created as a resource for readers to ask and see answers to their most concerning questions.
INSIDE . . .
- Security Controls, Self-Audit, and Testing
- Closing the Delta Between RTO and RTC
- Kidnap & Ransom: The Risks of Working Globally
- 2016 Other Services Directory
At Bluelock, our team of experts assist you all the way.
From pinpointing your specific recovery needs to making them a reality.
DRJ Fall World 2016 features the best in business continuity expertise, research and analysis. We are the number one business continuity conference in the industry. Spend three days with the top industry experts learning how you can ensure your organization is resilient and prepared for risk. See you in Phoenix, Arizona from Sept. 18 - 21, 2016.
Latest BC/DR White Papers
- Exploring the Business Continuity Software Market
- Technical Brief: Secure, Efficient Data Deduplication for Endpoint Protection
- Five Security and Risk Management Questions to Ask Your Cloud Provider
- The Cloud Advantage: Five Ways the Cloud Is Better for Business When Disaster Strikes
- Four Myths of Cloud Backup
- Taneja Report: Making the Virtual Infrastructure Non-Stop
- Disaster Recovery Planning Guide
- Strategies to Solve and Optimize Management of Multi-Tiered Business Services
Written by: Vicki Thomas
On April 25, 2015 a 7.8 magnitude earthquake hit Kathmandu, Nepal and surrounding communities. More than 8,000 people were killed. Over 120 aftershocks followed this initial earthquake.
As a business continuity professional, how should you be reacting to this? Does this make you think about your organization and it’s resiliency and risk management? Do you feel frustration with the inability of people to react, respond and act purposefully when disaster strikes?
NEW! Online Exclusive
A Data-Driven Approach to Risk Reduction and Customer Satisfaction
Spring 2016 Journal, Volume 29, Issue 2
Download the Full Contents Here!
Join us at DRJ Fall World 2016
Click Here to See the Beautiful New Venue!
Update: Rules & Regulations
Click Here to Check Them Out
Get Certified Across the US, Canada or Online in 2016!
Learn More Here!
Disaster Resource Guide
Check out this Brand New Feature!
#DRJournal Twitter Feed
- Nepal and Risk Management Lessons
- Strengthening the Business Continuity Process with Methodical Drills
- A Data-Driven Approach to Risk Reduction and Customer Satisfaction
- Business Continuity Gets Personal
- Lessons from Flint
- The Zika Virus
- A Division Preparedness Perspective On The Key To A Successful Disaster Response
- What Keeps IT Pros Awake at Night: 4 Tips for Effective Disaster Recovery
- How Resilient Businesses Weather Hurricanes, Other Disasters
- Winter Storm Jonas
- BCI: Business Continuity – Designing Return on Investment Strategies
- Understanding Cyber Security Threats
- Business Continuity Institute starts search for new Executive Director
- Pittsburgh Public Safety Brass Promises Changes in Planning for Major Event
- How to use an emergency phone number + four tips from our customers
- Small Business Interrupted
- Understanding Hyperconverged Infrastructure Use Cases
- How to Appeal a FEMA Decision
- Three New Zika Cases in Florida; Nelson Urges Approval of Emergency Funding
- Florida Coalition Sponsors Ebola Drill, Practice for a Medical Emergency
- Sage Announces Strategic Partnership With Fairsail to Deliver a Complete, Global HCM Cloud Suite to Midsize Enterprise Customers
- Moxian Adopts Oracle Database Solutions to Support the Latest Payment and Transaction Platform, Enabling Intelligent Big Data
- UnboundID Data Store for Identity Management Now Available Online With Free Trial Evaluation Kit
- Carbon Black Extends Next-Gen Endpoint Security SaaS Offering to Europe
- What measures are you taking to protect your data?
- Metalogix Ensures Optimum SharePoint 2016 Hybrid On-Premises and Cloud Environment Management, Performance, Security and Compliance
- FatPipe to Showcase Real SD-WAN Deployments from Enterprise Customers at the Open Networking User Group Spring 2016
- Primary Data Integrates EMC ScaleIO, Isilon, and Cloud Storage Capabilities into a Single Data Lake
- TRANSCAER® CELEBRATES 30 YEARS OF HELPING KEEP EMERGENCY RESPONDERS AND COMMUNITIES SAFE
- Are SaaS providers doing enough to ensure service continuity?