INSIDE . . .
- Importance of the ‘Unknown Knowns’
- Active Shooter Fallout
- 5 Things Every Business Should Do To Protect Its Data
Regardless of what your role is or your level of experience, there is always something new to learn. This page has been created as a resource for readers to ask and see answers to their most concerning questions.
Forrester Research and the Disaster Recovery Journal have partnered to field a number of market studies in business continuity and disaster recovery (DR) in order to gather data for company comparison and benchmarking, and to guide research and publication of best practices and recommendations for the industry. The purpose of this survey is to understand IT disaster recovery preparedness.
From pandemics to cyber attacks and natural disasters, Lamar Poppell faces a host of challenges in his role as a business continuity practitioner. Over his 20-year career, he’s held several jobs at different companies in different states. Through it all, Lamar relies on DRJ conferences to provide the latest insights in business continuity and disaster recovery.
Disaster Recovery Journal's Website and online newsletters are by far the most read BC/DR product available. Average monthly unique visitors to DRJ.com: 64,000 – total registered users: 138,000. Contact DRJ if you would like to evaluate a marketing package that includes items covering the various avenues available through DRJ. Significant discounts can apply.
Latest BC/DR White Papers
- The Challenges of Managing Vendor Risk Contingency Plans
- Exploring the Business Continuity Software Market
- Technical Brief: Secure, Efficient Data Deduplication for Endpoint Protection
- Five Security and Risk Management Questions to Ask Your Cloud Provider
- The Cloud Advantage: Five Ways the Cloud Is Better for Business When Disaster Strikes
- Four Myths of Cloud Backup
- Taneja Report: Making the Virtual Infrastructure Non-Stop
- Disaster Recovery Planning Guide
- Strategies to Solve and Optimize Management of Multi-Tiered Business Services
Spring World '17 - ROI Toolkit Now Available
Shaping the Future of Business Continuity
As the oldest business continuity resource in the U.S., DRJ has the in-depth education and technology to ensure you’re equipped for today’s disruptions and tomorrow’s emerging threats. The tools you gain at Spring World 2017 can help you reduce downtime, increase safety, secure your data, and reduce your overall risk. You’ll save time and money by learning how to prevent disruptions or respond swiftly when they occur.
Spring World '17 Site Launched!
View the New website
Fall 2016 Journal, Volume 29, Issue 4
Download the Full Contents Here!
What are People Saying About DRJ Fall World?
Watch the video here!
DRJ Fall World 2016 Attendees
Enjoy Complimentary Session Recordings Online
Protecting Home Care Professionals Away From Home During a Disaster
Update: Rules & Regulations
Click Here to Check Them Out
#DRJournal Twitter Feed
- Protecting Home Care Professionals Away From Home During a Disaster
- The Best Defense for Ransomware is an Even Stronger Offense
- Benefits of ECM for Business Continuity
- Data Center Resilience Assessment: Understanding Key Risks and Building Resiliency Into Your Data Center
- Enterprise Class Ransomware Requires Enterprise Class DRaaS Protection
- Top Security Missteps and Misconceptions of Disaster Recovery
- Stop Treating Edge IT Like a Second-Class Citizen
- Don't Let Your Company Become A Statistic
- Disaster Recovery Strategies for Big Data
- Thanks For Your Help
- Nine Steps Your Organization Can Take to Mitigate Downtime
- BCM, ITSCM and BIA – Alphabet Soup or a Chance to Save Money?
- 5 Reasons It’s Time to Let Employees Work Remotely
- How To Keep Commercial Insurance Customers Satisfied
- BCI: James McAlister FBCI takes the helm at the Business Continuity Institute
- FEMA: Don’t Wait. Make a Plan for Your Recovery
- FEMA: Update Information with FEMA to Avoid Delays
- 6 Ways to Go Down the Road to ITIL Hell (or to Avoid Doing So)
- An Orchestrated Cloud Is an Effective Cloud
- Atlantic Hurricane Season: The Long View
- Las Vegas Police Agencies Adopt Secured Communications to Connect 2,700+ Officers
- CA Technologies Scores Highest Rank in Human Rights Campaign’s 2017 Corporate Equality Index
- Brocade Expands Data Center Networking Solutions to Accelerate Digital Transformation
- McMaster University Modernizes Communications and Collaboration with Avaya
- Double-Take Joins HPE Complete Program
- Survey: More than 50 percent of companies run multiple backup solutions, driving up legacy (tape) management costs
- Massive Networks Enters Colocation Agreement with Colo Atl
- SVA Software Marks 2016 as a Year of New Beginnings and Momentous Success
- Accenture Teams with Code.org Through ‘Hour of Code’ to Inspire Students to Learn Coding, Develop Computer Science Skills to Prepare for the Digital Economy
- CMS Distribution has today announced its partnership with ORIIUM, the Channel only data management and end point protection specialists