Preliminary conference site now online... DRJ Spring World 2015 is filled with educational opportunities for attendees of all experience levels. Whether you’re an experience BC professional or new to BC, Spring World 2015 has you covered.
Recovery Point ranked as a leader in "The Forrester Wave™: Traditional Disaster Recovery Service Providers 2014" Report!
Today's world of 24x7 operations is forcing I&O professionals to reconsider how they run their resiliency programs. More and more, they use a mix of in-house and outsourced resiliency...
Attend this webinar, delivered by Tracey Forbes, Vice President of Business Development and Kelley Pidhirsky, Senior Product Specialist, to learn how leading organizations are adopting a situation-centric framework to transform their Crisis Management practices.
- How, When, and If to Implement BC Software
- Seven Common Security Mistakes
- The Galena Flood
- 2014 Business Continuity Planning Software Directory
Do You Want Timely, Accurate and Consistent Communications? If so, you need a Joint Information Center (JIC).
This session combines the theory with the practical. The first part of the session will provide background of how to set up a JIC in your organization. The second part will review...
Latest BC/DR White Papers
- Exploring the Business Continuity Software Market
- Technical Brief: Secure, Efficient Data Deduplication for Endpoint Protection
- Five Security and Risk Management Questions to Ask Your Cloud Provider
- The Cloud Advantage: Five Ways the Cloud Is Better for Business When Disaster Strikes
- Four Myths of Cloud Backup
- Taneja Report: Making the Virtual Infrastructure Non-Stop
- Disaster Recovery Planning Guide
- Strategies to Solve and Optimize Management of Multi-Tiered Business Services
RECENT UPDATES AND FRESH CONTENT
Sneak Peek of DRJ Spring World 2015 Speakers!
Click here for a Preview!
Forrester Research and DRJ Survey
Business Continuity Pros, We Need Your Help!
Connect with Key People at Spring World 2015!
Check out the special deals at Disney's Coronado Springs Resort
The BCI North America Awards are now OPEN!
Check out Past Winners and Vote for Next Year's Awards
Justify Your Trip to Management
Download our Kit Here!
Fall Journal, Volume 27, Issue 4
Download the Full Contents Here!
News from The BCI
Practice Makes Perfect
#DRJournal Twitter Feed
- Delivering high availability and disaster protection for business critical applications in cloud and hybrid cloud environments
- Leveraging Proprietary SSL to Mitigate Heartbleed, MITM and other OpenSSL Bugs
- Joint Shared IT Service Delivery in E&P
- Community Resilience in the Face of a Disaster
- A New Home for the American Red Cross at Arkansas State University
- Safety Security and Loss Prevention During Hospitality Emergencies
- Make the Best Use of Your Mobile Phone This Hurricane Season
- Tips for Taking a Proactive Approach to Storm Preparedness
- How To Eliminate Risk Of Failing Disaster Recovery Procedures Through Software Defined Power
- Practice Makes Perfect
- Shortlist published for the Business Continuity Institute Global Awards
- Companies with a higher Risk Maturity Rating and greater board oversight realize superior operational financial performance
- US Army National Guard activates first cyber protection team
- Five Quick and Easy Ways To Sabotage Your Compliance Training
- Canadian Disaster and Emergency Planning Changes Forever – Today (October 22, 2014)
- New Platforms Bring Public vs. Private Clouds into Focus
- Business Travel Risks
- Iowa Officials Debut Alert Iowa Mass Notification System
- ISO 22301 Certification – Challenging to Attain, harder to Maintain?
- New BSI Standard for Organizational Resilience BS 65000 publication date announced
- Purevoltage Expands to TELEHOUSE New York Chelsea
- Icon Labs Announces Anti-Tamper Support for Embedded Devices
- Flowfinity Customer Lafrentz Achieves 10 Years of Successful Road Construction Project Management with Mobile Apps
- NAKIVO Releases 2014 SMB VM Backup Report
- Venyu Prevents Hendrix Orthodontics Network Infrastructure Decay with Successful Move to Cloud
- Capital Continuity Brings its Business Interruption Protection Software (BIPs) to Service Providers in the U.S.
- Talari Launches Cloud Solution That Tackles Unreliable And Unpredictable Connections To The Cloud