In order to control your message, you need to get your information out as fast or faster than anyone else. With the growth of social media, that isn’t always easy. By preparing and using the tools you already have more effectively, you’ll stand the best chance of surviving a crisis. Regardless of how you use notification in your organization today, this webinar will offer suggestions on how to more effectively use your system and improve your communications.
Now you can deploy the continuous infrastructure you need with the simplicity you desire with the new global-active device feature of SVOS. For applications that need continuous operations, this feature enables active-active data centers with zero downtime, zero RTOs and no data loss.
We can't predict the future but with comprehensive business continuity planning and knowledge we can equip you to be ready and prepared. DRJ Fall World 2015 is focused on giving you the best possible business continuity education and connections that matter.
The #1 Business Continuity Publication in the World!
Every issue, Disaster Recovery Journal (DRJ) delivers how-to, in depth knowledge into business continuity planning more than any other business publication. This unique ability to take readers further inside the issues has made DRJ the #1 read business continuity publication in the world, one with a circulation and audience.
Latest BC/DR White Papers
- Exploring the Business Continuity Software Market
- Technical Brief: Secure, Efficient Data Deduplication for Endpoint Protection
- Five Security and Risk Management Questions to Ask Your Cloud Provider
- The Cloud Advantage: Five Ways the Cloud Is Better for Business When Disaster Strikes
- Four Myths of Cloud Backup
- Taneja Report: Making the Virtual Infrastructure Non-Stop
- Disaster Recovery Planning Guide
- Strategies to Solve and Optimize Management of Multi-Tiered Business Services
Written By: Vicki Thomas
This is what happens during a natural disaster. People get organized. They feel helpless here at home, so they donate to charities and read all they can about what is happening. Governments send in their disaster support teams and commit to helping the impacted area recover and rebuild. Aid agencies send in their most-skilled doctors, healthcare workers, construction crews and others to work on the ground helping people to survive and recover.
This all sounds great on the surface… People helping people. Governments recognizing that there is another country suffering and helping out. Aid agencies following through on their mandate and making sure that they’re doing all they can.
RECENT UPDATES AND FRESH CONTENT
Spring Journal, Volume 28, Issue 2
Download the Full Contents Here!
DRJ Fall World 2015
Sept. 27-30 in San Diego - Preliminary Details Available!
Disaster Resource Guide
Check out this Brand New Feature!
#DRJournal Twitter Feed
- The Nepal Earthquake
- Business Continuity Plans: Not Just For Businesses
- Standing Out In The White Noise Stream
- It’s Time to Think and Talk About Water (and the Environment)
- Think Globally to be Prepared Locally
- Have You Thought About Your Social Network Lately?
- A Lot of People are Talking About Measles: Are You?
- Putting the Personal in Business Continuity
- Business Continuity in Action
- Graduating to a Graduated DR Approach
- How Can Internal Audit Support the Growing Responsibilities of the Audit Committee?
- I Get My Files Back When? – Another BC/DR Conflict
- BCI: Damage to reputation considered a top risk for organizations
- Whether a Rebuilt Nepal Will Be Better and Stronger Remains a Question
- Social Media's Role in Disaster Response Expands
- London councils fail to set a good business continuity testing example
- Balancing IT Risk and Opportunity
- BCM & DR: Everything Has Awareness Potential
- Forrester’s Security & Risk Analyst Spotlight – Martin Whitworth
- 5 Elements of Proactive Situational Awareness
- EnterpriseDB Boosts Presence in Europe and Launches New Channel Initiative
- Lenovo Expands Support For Diablo’s Memory Channel Storage Architecture
- STTI releases new disaster preparedness text
- Dot Hill Signs Deal With Arrow to Broaden Reach of Storage Solutions in Europe, Middle East and Africa
- FreeStor Software-Defined Storage and Data Services Platform Now Available Worldwide
- Embarcadero Introduces AppAnalytics, the First Usage Analytics Service for Desktop, Mobile and Wearable Applications
- IDV Solutions and Sea Island Software announce integration, National Hurricane Preparedness Week webinar
- Chambers County Selects Spok's Critical Alerting Solution for Emergency Communications
- FlexNet Manager Suite for Enterprises to Optimise Global Software Licensing Estate for Nordic Region’s Largest Financial Services Organisation
- Wick Hill Named Distributor For Tenable Network Security