Wednesday, November 14, 2012 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM EST
A solid crisis communications strategy is increasingly becoming a standard requirement for many industries. To this end, analysts predict continued high adoption of automated emergency/mass notification systems (EMNS). And while these systems can send thousands of messages simultaneously, it is imperative that we understand the limitations of notification systems that are relying on databases that may or may not be integrated with other systems, kept up to date or tested regularly.
SunGard Availability Services invites you to attend an exclusive Webinar titled, “Communicating with confidence leveraging Crisis Communications Best Practices”, presented by the Product Specialist team who brings you the Continuity Management Solution including LDRPS®, NotiFind® and Test Management for business continuity software.
Attendees will learn:
- Best practices for your crisis management and emergency notification program
- Recommended approaches for testing and validating call trees
- How to leverage integrated test management tools to schedule activation exercises
SunGard Availability Services is a company filled with people who are passionate about helping customers with their business continuity programs. In this context, business resiliency is not just a need – it’s a must. When everyone relies on your business, who do you rely on for its continuity?
Who Should Attend?
- BC/DR Professionals
- Chief Administrative Officer, Chief Compliance Officer, Chief Financial Officer, Chief Risk Officer, CIO, Data Center Manager, Director of Environmental Health & Safety
- DR Coordinator, DR Manager, Director, Business Continuity Planning (BCP) (or variations of this title), VP Business Continuity, Risk Manager, Business Continuity Coordinator
After the presentation, we will conduct a brief question and answer session to let you get the answers you need to assist you with your continuity management program.