Tuesday, September 18, 2012 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM EDT
As the line between work and personal life continues to blur more and more, employees are bringing their own smartphones, tablets and laptop computers to the workplace-whether that workplace is an office, an
airport, a hotel, home or anyplace else. In this new mobile world, IT plays a pivotal role in ensuring organizational competitiveness, business continuity, productivity and risk mitigation when it comes to mobile devices and endpoint data management.
In Six Secrets to Surviving and Thriving With a Mobile Workforce, our group of experts focuses on the bring-your-own-device (BYOD) trend and specifically looks at:
- Benefits of silent and continuous data protection
- Best practices for locking down your endpoint machines
- How to set up automated backup to the cloud
- The issues around self-serve search and retrieval for users from their mobile devices, including Apple iOS and Android-based smartphones and tablets
- IT administrator visibility and control over file access, downloads, and sharing
Join our EVault endpoint protection specialist Inka Traktman-along with a reseller who has been in the trenches with customers facing these mobile workforce challenges-as they share their insights and experiences with this new workplace reality.
About Our Speaker:
Inka Traktman, Evault Endpoint Protection product marketing manager, is a 20-year veteran in product marketing. She has been involved developing and launching new technologies and solution strategies worldwide. Her focus has been on endpoint security for companies such as PC Guardian
and Attend Systems, Threatmetrix and Kensington.