Webinar 1: The Hidden Role Of Crisis Communications in BC/DR
- Published on Wednesday, 18 July 2012 20:21
- Written by August 15, 2012
Wednesday, August 15, 2012 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM EDT
TRUE CONFESSIONS OF A NOTIFICATION INSIDER
Secrets, tips and lessons learned
If you’ve ever had to craft an important message in a time of crisis when rumors run rampant, you know how difficult it can be. It’s hard to think clearly when the pressure is on, your employees might be in danger, and your company’s survival is at stake.
In this three-part webinar series you’ll not only learn how to deliver targeted, effective notifications, but you’ll also discover how notification can go beyond business continuity and disaster recovery to being a useful tool from IT to the executive team.
The series will reveal secrets like these:
• Four things no one wants to tell you about choosing a notification tool
• The not-so obvious thing every emergency alert should include
• Why CEOs see notification as essential to business continuity planning—and you should too
• How to avoid four common (and embarrassing) alerting mistakes
• Effective crisis communications when rumors are flying
Join this webinar series and discover how notification has evolved from being a tool for emergency alerting to become a powerful platform to help streamline business operations and enhance resiliency throughout your organization.
The hidden role of crisis communications in BC/DR
Crisis communications is largely concerned with crafting persuasive messages to the general public, customers and media. The insider’s secret is that best practices in crisis communications are equally valuable when applied to internal notification and alerting. Get the tips and understand the best practices you need to integrate strong communications throughout your business continuity programs.