Wednesday, September 19, 2012 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM EDT
TRUE CONFESSIONS OF A NOTIFICATION INSIDER
Secrets, tips and lessons learned
If you’ve ever had to craft an important message in a time of crisis when rumors run rampant, you know how difficult it can be. It’s hard to think clearly when the pressure is on, your employees might be in danger, and your company’s survival is at stake.
In this three-part webinar series you’ll not only learn how to deliver targeted, effective notifications, but you’ll also discover how notification can go beyond business continuity and disaster recovery to being a useful tool from IT to the executive team.
The series will reveal secrets like these:
• Four things no one wants to tell you about choosing a notification tool
• The not-so obvious thing every emergency alert should include
• Why CEOs see notification as essential to business continuity planning—and you should too
• How to avoid four common (and embarrassing) alerting mistakes
• Effective crisis communications when rumors are flying
Join this webinar series and discover how notification has evolved from being a tool for emergency alerting to become a powerful platform to help streamline business operations and enhance resiliency throughout your organization.
Untold tales, tips and tricks about notification
This session will explore the many ways a message can be crafted and delivered to elicit useful, meaningful responses. From call trees to email to full-fledged notification systems, you’ll learn best practices for organizing groups and managing data, and discover how and why notification has become such a vital part of any effective business continuity plan.