Wednesday, April 10, 2013 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM EDT
ISO 22301 details a quality, globally accepted, auditable BCMS standard Like all ISO's, it results from expert work and blessed by 160+ countries.
Organizations can benefit from global acceptance, good practices, and management experience.
This webinar covers the overall need for automation to support ISO 22301, with an exploration of six major program management areas where software can be exceptionally helpful for the new standard, as follows:
- BIA and RA analysis (8.2.2, 8.2.3)
- Resources and planning (8.3.2, 8.4.4)
- Testing and exercise management (8.5)
- Incident response/communications (8.4.2, 8.4.3)
- Audit reporting (9.2)
- Corrective actions (10.1)
Additional areas for potential automation will also be covered.