Its often we see these two words being used almost interchangeably; especially when we are talking about continuity planning. (e.g. BC, DR, CM plan/program). In this webinar, we will decipher and decode what each word means, how we can leverage each for quality and significance, and especially how each can add increasing value to your continuity planning activities.
We will also capture how each represents a different approach to different audiences and how to obtain buy-in, ownership and participation using these strategies with different audiences.
Some of the topics we will cover:
- What is a program / What is a plan – the difference makes all the difference!
- We will diagnose the fundamental variation in strategic and tactical objectives
- Learn the six components of a program
- We’ll identify the six components of a plan
- Differences in Program and Plans
a. outcomes / results
b. roles and responsibilities
c. management competencies
- Understand the importance of strategic initiatives for long term success
- Gain insights into budgeting and hiring strategies for your program and the plans
The concepts, ideas and strategies that we will cover in this webinar is what you wished you learned while taking our industry basic training courses or simply reading a ‘how to’ book. It’s what’s missing for many of us.
Join Phil Lambert, Founder and President of Ripcord Solutions (previously known as the Center for Continuity Leadership) and learn how to leverage unique tactics in order to raise significance, ensure engagement and further mature your business continuity program.
Phil is a well-regarded advocate and thought-leader in the business continuity and disaster recovery community. For 20 years, Phil’s passionate and thoughtful approach has been helping practitioners and organizations solve their most challenging continuity planning problems.