Spring World 2017

Conference & Exhibit

Attend The #1 BC/DR Event!

Spring Journal

Volume 30, Issue 1

Full Contents Now Available!


Cyber security is everyone’s responsibility

Play your part in building a resilient organization

This is the message we want to get across during Business Continuity Awareness Week (15th – 19th May). We want people to see that cyber security is everyone’s responsibility, not just those in the IT department. We all have a role to play in building resilient organizations whether it is ensuring that we have a secure, safe password, or whether it is making ourselves more aware of the potential risks. To help you in promoting this theme, the Business Continuity Institute has created six posters that make the statement above, offering ideas on what individuals can do to play their part.

Learn more


Fall World '17 Site Launched!
View the New website

Spring 2017 Journal, Vol 30, Issue 1
Download the Full Contents Here!

Register for Spring World '17
Learn More Here

Business Continuity FAQs
Learn More

Online Exclusive
Why Your Corporate Reputation Depends on Disaster Recovery

Industry Job Openings
See What is Out There


Register Today for Spring World '17

#DRJournal Twitter Feed

Join IBM Resiliency Services at DRJ Spring World 2017. "Enhance Resiliency in an Always-On, Hybrid World." https://t.co/M7bku8b6yl
About 2 hours ago
About 6 hours ago
IBM Cloud Resiliency Orchestration Demo, Tuesday, March 28 | 12:45–1:15pm, Fiesta 8 https://t.co/RjuyvFEDs8
About 21 hours ago
Thanks to all of our sponsors of DRJ Spring World 2017: https://t.co/ucX89eM2Ix DRJspring
About 22 hours ago
Friday, 24 March 2017 16:02
Friday, 24 March 2017 13:01
Friday, 24 March 2017 11:43
Visit booth 607 at DRJ Spring World 2017 to find out how IBM Resiliency Services can help simplify DR process. https://t.co/tDcnSG8Wnv
Thursday, 23 March 2017 20:01
DRJ Spring World 2017: Traveling & Hotels https://t.co/Nz0tXmh79g DRJspring
Thursday, 23 March 2017 19:01
Thursday, 23 March 2017 16:01
Measuring Business Continuity Productivity https://t.co/23AiPkoI7U DRJournal BCDR businesscontinuity disasterrecovery
Thursday, 23 March 2017 13:01
Thursday, 23 March 2017 11:43
Veritas Equips Organizations with Systematic Approach to Address GDPR Globally - https://t.co/WtxRfPEMID
Wednesday, 22 March 2017 20:27
DRJ Spring World 2017: News https://t.co/I5rGiO628l DRJspring
Wednesday, 22 March 2017 19:01
BCI: 35% of users have weak passwords; the other 65% can be cracked - Disaster Recovery Journal https://t.co/V14o2wz6zp
Wednesday, 22 March 2017 16:04
DRJ Fall World 2017 Call For Papers due by April 21. https://t.co/bJz7W6naMd BCDR businesscontinuity disasterrecovery
Wednesday, 22 March 2017 16:01

Follow drjournal on Twitter