Product integration unifies departments for workflow-driven planning and operational resiliency
Philadelphia, PA & Burlington, MA / September 19, 2016 / Strategic BCP—innovators of the market-leading ResilienceONE® Business Continuity Management (BCM) software and Everbridge—a global software company that provides critical communications and enterprise safety applications to help keep people safe and businesses running—today announced a partnership that will provide integration between the products.
With the Everbridge integration, ResilienceONE users gain seamless, automated, and streamlined notifications and incident management when they declare a disaster or business outage.
“Other BCM solutions typically leave critical communications to an independent EMNS solution, often one purchased and maintained by an entirely separate department,” said Frank Perlmutter, President and Founder of Strategic BCP. “Our community realizes the advantage of tight product integration, and makes our partnership with Everbridge very valuable to clients.”
Benefits extend beyond contact and group synchronization, including:
- NOTIFICATION TEMPLATES show precisely what you communicate to whom, enabling recovery development and ensuring appropriate planning.
- STATUS SYNCHRONIZATION allows clients to see communication feedback from those notified all in one place—alongside the overall recovery status.
- IDENTIFIERS SYNCHRONIZE CONTACTS/GROUPS to protect privacy, eliminate redundancy, and instruct EMNS to use a specified path—such as a current cell number.
- WORKFLOW AUTOMATION in BCM uses EMNS non-emergency mechanisms to notify users when there are tasks that require completion.
Annie Asrari, Senior Product Manager at Everbridge adds, “An integration between ResilienceONE and the Everbridge system brings disparate solutions together and provides a powerful capability to Business Continuity and Crisis Management professionals to communicate to their employees directly from the ResilienceONE platform through multiple modalities in the event of an emergency.”
Strategic BCP and Everbridge will highlight their partnership at Disaster Recovery Journal (DRJ) Fall World in Phoenix AZ on September 18-21, 2016. Strategic BCP/Booth 505. Everbridge/Booth 207.
Learn more about these joint capabilities at: www.strategicbcp.com/resilienceone/everbridge.php
About Strategic BCP
Strategic BCP’s ResilienceONE® Business Continuity Management software enables real-time resiliency and disaster recovery with action-based plans that can be implemented immediately in the event of emergency business disruptions. Our experts have mapped, streamlined, and automated over 40 job activities: program management, data gathering, analysis/reporting, testing, and maintenance. Customers report gains of over 94% in efficiency using ResilienceONE over other methods and tools and are up and running in weeks with no implementation or configuration fees. Over 350,000 users leverage industry-specific business processes, recovery mappings, compliance wizards, policy libraries, crisis communications tools, and exercise management features. Offered in the Cloud or On-Premise. Positioned as "Leaders" by Gartner three years in a row. Strategic BCP’s professional services organization helps navigate obstacles within BC to Disaster Recovery and Strategic IT Planning. More information: www.strategicbcp.com
Everbridge is a global software company that provides critical communications and enterprise safety applications that enable customers to automate and accelerate the process of keeping people safe and businesses running during critical events. During public safety threats such as active shooter situations, terrorist attacks or severe weather conditions, as well as critical business events such as IT outages or cyber incidents, over 3,000 global customers rely on our SaaS-based platform to quickly and reliably construct and deliver contextual notifications to millions of people at one time. The company’s platform sent over 1 billion messages in 2015, and offers the ability to reach more than 200 countries and territories with secure delivery to over 100 different communication devices. Our critical communications and enterprise safety applications include Mass Notification, Incident Management, IT Alerting, Safety Connection™, Community Engagement™, Secure Messaging and Internet of Things, and are easy-to-use and deploy, secure, highly scalable and reliable. Everbridge serves 8 of the 10 largest U.S. cities, 8 of the 10 largest U.S.-based investment banks, all 4 of the largest global accounting firms, 24 of the 25 busiest North American airports and 6 of the 10 largest global automakers. Everbridge is based in Boston and Los Angeles with additional offices in San Francisco, Beijing and London. For more information, visit www.everbridge.com, read the company blog, http://www.everbridge.com/blog, and follow on Twitter and Facebook.
New, pinpointed screens and clean navigation complement the power and flexibility of ResilienceONE BCM software
Philadelphia, PA / September 15, 2016 / Strategic BCP, Inc.—innovators of the market-leading ResilienceONE® business continuity management (BCM) software, today announced the availability of Version 8.0, which offers new, pinpointed screens and clean navigation across any device. The new enhancements complement the power and flexibility of ResilienceONE—making it the most simplified user experience in the Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery industry.
Version 8.0 includes:
- IMPROVED PLAN DEVELOPMENT: With just one click, users can easily access their tasks, generate consistent plans, and route them through approval workflows—with no setup required. ResilienceONE’s new user interface makes things easy.
- NEW TASK WIZARDS: As tasks are assigned to users, a built-in Wizard is automatically generated in ResilienceONE making setup seamless for administrators.
- CLEAN LOOK & FEEL: ResilienceONE’s new user interface offers ease of use across over 40 BCM job activities including program management, data gathering, analysis and reporting, testing, and maintenance.
Version 8.0 also includes functionality enhancements to many popular ResilienceONE features.
“We continually strive to simplify BCM decision-making for our customers when they are confronted with disaster recovery and business interruption situations,” said Frank Perlmutter (CBCP, MBCI), President and Founder of Strategic BCP. “Our new look and feel is unmatched.”
Strategic BCP will debut ResilienceONE Version 8.0 at the Disaster Recovery Journal (DRJ) Fall World 2016 Conference in Phoenix Arizona on September 18-21—an event it will sponsor.
At the conference, attendees will get a first look at Version 8.0 through private and booth demonstrations. Strategic BCP’s participation will also include:
- Customer presentations with Cisco Systems, United Bank, and PlainsCapital Bank.
- Consultations with members of Strategic BCP’s Professional Services organization.
- Partnership with Everbridge; Critical Communications & Enterprise Safety Applications
- Networking dinner that includes Tequila Tasting and Cigar Rolling.
During exhibit hours at the conference, visit Booth 505-507.
Version 8.0 and the full capabilities of ResilienceONE are accessible for evaluation by requesting a personal demonstration with an enterprise consultant.
About Strategic BCP
Strategic BCP’s ResilienceONE® Business Continuity Management Planning software enables real-time resiliency and disaster recovery with built-in intelligence that offers the most direct path to ROI. Our experts have mapped, streamlined, and automated over 40 BCM job activities: program management, data gathering, analysis and reporting, testing, and maintenance. Customers report gains of over 94% in efficiency using ResilienceONE over other methods and tools and are up and running in weeks with no implementation or configuration fees. We incorporate your expertise—with no blank slate framework headaches or excessive required configurations. Over 350,000 users across all industries build and maintain cost-effective, action-based plans that can be implemented immediately in the event of emergency business disruptions. To do this, they leverage industry-specific business processes, recovery mappings, compliance wizards, policy libraries, crisis communications tools, and exercise/test management features—along with GRC tools. The product is offered in the Cloud or On-Premise and has been positioned as "Leaders" by Gartner three years in a row. Strategic BCP’s professional services organization helps navigate obstacles within BC to Disaster Recovery and Strategic IT Planning. For more information, visit www.strategicbcp.com, read the company blog, and follow on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
DRJ's Fall World 2017 - September 17-20, 2017
You definitely want to make sure that you don’t miss out on DRJ's 57th conference in lovely Phoenix, Arizona at the stunning JW Marriott Phoenix Desert Resort & Spa. We’re offering you leading industry experts, hands–on experience in dynamic workshops, a packed exhibit hall, sessions on cutting edge technologies and the latest in BC/DR, the great location, and the included meals and hospitality events.
DRJ's Spring World 2018 - March 25-28, 2018
Join us in sunny Orlando, Florida March 25-28, 2018 as we celebrate our 58th conference. We pack our agenda with events that attendees need to thrive in business continuity and related fields. This three-day event provides many opportunities to view the latest products and newest technology!
DRJ's Fall World 2018 - September 23-26, 2018
You definitely want to make sure that you don’t miss out on DRJ's 59th conference in lovely Phoenix, Arizona at the stunning JW Marriott Phoenix Desert Resort & Spa. We’re offering you leading industry experts, hands–on experience in dynamic workshops, a packed exhibit hall, sessions on cutting edge technologies and the latest in BC/DR, the great location, and the included meals and hospitality events.
Most Recent Conference
DRJ has sponsored conferences for more than 25 years. The shows have grown from a small gathering of planners in the early years to more than 1500 onsite at today’s shows. To view information on our past shows, click the brochures below. Session and speaker information is included, as well as conference events
Below is a listing of the past DRJ Event Brochures (PDF Format)
- Spring World 2017 - Orlando, FL - March 26-29, 2017
- Fall World 2016 - Phoenix, AZ - September 18-21, 2016
- Spring World 2016- Orlando, FL - March 13-16, 2016
- Fall World 2015 - San Diego, CA - September 27-30, 2015
- Spring World 2015 - Orlando, FL - March 22-25, 2015
- Fall World 2014 - San Diego, CA - September 7-10, 2014
- Spring World 2014 - Orlando, FL - March 30 - April 2, 2014
- Fall World 2013 - San Diego, CA - September 22-25, 2013
- Spring World 2013 - Orlando, FL - March 17-20, 2013
- Fall World 2012 - San Diego, CA - September 9-12, 2012
- Spring World 2012 - Orlando, FL - March 25 - 28, 2012
- Fall World 2011 - San Diego, CA - September 11-14, 2011
- Spring World 2011 - Orlando, FL - March 27-30, 2011
- Fall World 2010 - San Diego, CA - September 19-22, 2010
- Spring World 2010 - Orlando, FL - March 21-24, 2010
- Fall World 2009 - San Diego, CA - September 13-16, 2009
- Spring World 2009 - Orlando, FL - March 29 - April 1, 2009
- Fall World 2008 - San Diego, CA - September 14-17, 2008
- Spring World 2008 - Orlando, FL - March 30 - April 2, 2008
- Fall World 2007 - San Diego, CA - September 16-19, 2007
- Spring World 2007 - Orlando, FL - March 25-28, 2007
- Fall World 2006 - San Diego, CA - September 17-20, 2006
- Spring World 2006 - Orlando, FL - March 26-29, 2006
- Fall World 2005 - San Diego, CA - September 18-21, 2005
- Spring World 2005 - Orlando, FL - March 6-9, 2005